About Me

My Photo
I am a wife and a mother...I love to shop. I love makeup. I spend too much money on both however I don't spend enough time dressing or making myself up.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Good Will hunting

I got off work early and decided to stop in the Good Will. I can really take my time and look when I don't have the little ones with me. My co-worker has gone out on a lunch hour and get some great pieces. I really don't know how she does it. I'm thinking she can't try anything on and I don't buy anything without trying it on! I was in there for two hours and enjoyed every minute! Tried on a lot and this is what I came home with...




I have never been a big fan of corduroy but I can't wait to rock this zebra corduroy skirt by Issac Mizrahi for Target!


I fell instantly in love with this pleated skirt!


I usually try not to get clothing that are dry clean only however I like these gray slacks from the Limited


OK another item I fell in love with... I think the colors are gorgeous on this maxi dress!!!!







Sent via Blackberry from T-Mobile



Shopping the Good Will is still fairly new to me and I found this
to be very helpful!
http://whatkellydidnext.com/2011/i-heart-the-goodwill/#comment-260

No comments: