About Me

My Photo
I am a wife and a mother...I love to shop. I love makeup. I spend too much money on both however I don't spend enough time dressing or making myself up.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dryel

I decided to give Dryel a try this weekend. Instead of taking the pants I purchased at Good Will to the cleaners. I think it was a great investment!
I got the starter kit for $6.99 at Target. The kits comes with two cleaner sheets , a stain remover and dryer bag.
You can put 1 to 4 garments in the bag leaving enough room for the items to tumble around in the bag. You put them in the dryer for 30 minutes! The bag to me has an overwhelming smell so I decided to take one of the cleaning sheets and let in run in the bag alone first and then use the other sheet and put the clothes in with the second run. I had two pairs of pants and a top an everything came out fresh!
I will definitely use Dryel again instead of going to the cleaners:)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: